Thursday, December 8, 2011

I'm DONE

You have tormented my friends for too long and now I find out you hate me because you're jealous WTF. Get over your self you seriously need a reality check that the world doesn't revolve around you and your selfish-ness. Please just do everyone a favor and get the hell over yourself. Everything that has happened is your fault why can't you just move on. When this started I didn't hate you, in fact the majority of the group didn't hate you but now, now you've twisted this so out of proportion and now no one likes you. It's not because you're different it's because you brought this upon yourself and you know what I don't care if you read this and call me into the office and cry and convince the teacher that you're the victim and I get suspended because if that happens I will say what everyone else wants to say and it'll be done because I would have already been suspended. So just do us all a favor and get the hell over yourself. Kay?

Angrier than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment